The Legislative Branch of Graduate Student Government is the most direct voice of the graduate students at Georgia Tech. Consisting of graduate students elected from the various departments and academic units on campus, the Graduate Student Senate meets weekly to hear financial allocation reports and consider resolutions. Furthermore, GSS is responsible for:
- Expressing the position of the student body on issues affecting student life
- Receiving reports on the allocation of the Student Activity Fee
- Approving relevant student appointments to officer positions and committees
- Modifying the structure and functions of Student Government
- Approving all bylaws and constitutional amendments
Click here to access the meeting minutes of the GSS sessions.
Click here to access the membership roster of GSS (including contact details for Senators).
Click here to access the public attendance record of the members of GSS.
The next Senate elections will be taking place beginning of the Spring term (as special election to fill vacant seats). In the mean time, if you are interested in serving as Senator for your department or the student body at-large prior to that, please click here for the senate nomination application form