Empower | Embody | Preserve | Enrich
FEATURED UPDATE: Registered Student Organization (RSO) Policy
Information regarding RSOs beginning Fall 2020
As of August 27th, 2020, policy and procedure changes for all Registered Student Organizations (RSOs) are in effect that heavily impact the funding allocations through SGA as well as the chartering and annual registration process for all student organizations.
Georgia Tech SGA administers administers the allocation of the Student Activity Fee. Learn more about the funding process.
The Undergraduate House of Representatives and Graduate Student Senate make up SGA’s Legislative Branch. Learn more.
With opportunities for Undergraduate and Graduate students, it’s easy to get involved with SGA. Learn more about how to do this.
Student Government Association represents over 35,000 Georgia Tech students. Learn more about our news and updates.
Resources can sometimes be tough to find. Learn more about resources available to Georgia Tech students.
It’s easy to connect with the Georgia Tech Student Government Association. Learn more about how to reach us.
SGA News Center
- USG Chancellor Search Letter
- Georgia Tech SHIP: Final Spring Updates
- Graduate SGA Election Announcement
- Fight Song Referendum Statement and Survey Results
- Georgia Tech SHIP: Where We Are Now…
- SGA Response to AAPI Shootings
- Proposed Changes to Georgia Tech Health Insurance
- President’s Mandatory Fee Recommendation
- Grad SGA Advocacy and Academic Support Message
- Joint Statement of the Student Representatives of the Mandatory Student Fee Advisory Committee
- Undergraduate Executive Review
- November Newsletter